Balm Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’ve been injured in a serious accident due to someone else’s negligence, a Balm personal injury lawyer can be your voice for justice and help you get the compensation you deserve. Darrigo & Diaz is an experienced, local law firm known for getting personal injury victims big results. We go head-to-head against the biggest insurance companies—we don’t back down until we get the best possible outcome for you and your family. Contact us today for a free case evaluation. Call us now at 813-774-3341.
What cases do the Balm personal injury lawyers at Darrigo & Diaz handle?
The Balm personal injury lawyers at Darrigo & Diaz handle all types of personal injury cases where an individual or group of individuals have been wrongfully injured or killed due to someone else’s negligence. These cases include the following:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Workplace Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
What is negligence and how do you prove it?
In most personal injury cases, the issue of fault hinges on a legal concept known as “negligence.” Negligence is when someone or something, such as a business, fails to act responsibly or acts recklessly, and in doing so, causes harm to someone else.
For example, if a driver is texting while driving and causes an accident, the driver would be acting negligently because he or she was driving distracted.
Proving negligence, however, is not always easy. In the above example, an experienced Balm personal injury lawyer would be able to pull the driver’s cellphone records to show that he or she was in fact texting while driving at the time of the accident. In other cases, it may be more difficult to prove. That’s why it is to your advantage to contact the skilled Balm personal injury lawyers at Darrigo & Diaz. We have a proven track-record of holding at-fault parties responsible for their negligent actions.
What can you be compensated for in a Balm personal injury claim?
Under Florida law, when you have been wrongfully injured in a car accident, trucking accident, slip and fall, or workplace incident, you can receive financial compensation for a number of different factors. Below is a list of common things you can be compensated for in a Balm personal injury claim:
- Medical Expenses – you can be compensated for medical bills, including hospital stays, surgeries, treatments, prescriptions, and physical therapy.
- Lost wages – if your injury prevents you from working, you can receive compensation for your lost incomes both in the past and future.
- Property damage – if your vehicle was totaled as a result of an accident, you can receive compensation for auto repairs or replacement.
- Pain and suffering – an experienced Balm personal injury lawyer will likely be able to get you compensation for the pain, mental anguish, and emotional distress you have endured as a result of your accident.
- Wrongful death – if you have lost a loved one or family member, you can receive compensation for the loss of life, their loss of potential earnings, as well as any expenses that may have been incurred as a result of the accident.
Contact the experienced Balm personal injury lawyers at Darrigo & Diaz to learn more about the compensation you may be entitled to for your specific case. We offer free case reviews, where we will evaluate your case, discuss your options, and help you decide about your next steps. Call 813-774-3341 now.
Do I need an attorney to file a personal injury claim in Balm?
No, you do not need an attorney to file a personal injury claim in Balm. Victims of accidents can submit claims to insurance companies on their own without any legal representation. However, statistics show that hiring an attorney to represent you in a personal injury claim will significantly increase the amount of compensation you receive. Hiring an attorney will also eliminate the headache of having to deal with the insurance companies on your own.
We encourage all victims of accidents in Balm to contact the Balm personal injury lawyers at Darrigo & Diaz for a free case consultation to learn how we can help you.
How can a Balm personal injury lawyer help me?
If you have been seriously injured in a Balm accident, hiring a local attorney to represent you will be advantageous to your case. Here’s how a Balm personal injury lawyer at Darrigo & Diaz can help you:
- Our Balm personal injury lawyers know the local roadways, traffic laws, and driving conditions—they are “experts” in Balm auto accident cases.
- Our Balm personal injury lawyers can help you find a local medical specialist.
- Our Balm personal injury lawyers can help you get a rental car after an accident.
- Our Balm personal injury lawyers can meet with you in person and talk with you face-to-face. If you hire an out-of-state firm, you may only talk to your attorney over the phone.
- Our Balm personal injury lawyers know the local court systems, opposing attorneys, and judges. This will be an advantage for you if your case needs to go to trial.
Contact a Balm personal injury lawyer today
Call 813-774-3341 now for a free consultation
When you’ve been injured in a serious accident in Balm, Florida, due to the negligent actions of others, it’s critical that you protect your rights. Although your case might seem straightforward, you’re at a huge disadvantage if you try to take on major corporations and their teams of attorneys alone.
Level the playing field and let us fight for you. At Darrigo & Diaz, our Balm personal injury lawyers have the knowledge and experience to build a strong case on your behalf that gets real results. Best of all, we represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. That means you only pay if we win. Learn how an experienced Balm personal injury lawyers can help you. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
And, as Tampa’s e-firm, we offer potential and existing clients the option to meet with us and hire us electronically. Call 813-774-3341 to learn more.