DANGEROUS DRUG ATTORNEY in Tampa
Taking a Stance Against Negligent Drug Companies
The Tampa personal injury lawyers at Darrigo & Diaz, Attorneys at Law accept cases involving serious injury or death caused by pharmaceutical drugs. If you have suffered adverse side effects after taking a medication prescribed to you by your doctor, you may be entitled to pursue compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills, and other losses.
These are just some of the many dangerous drugs named in recent lawsuits:
- Celexa, an antidepressant drug with side effects including worsening depression, violent or suicidal behavior, and more
- Lipitor, a cholesterol-lowering drug that can cause diabetes
- Invokana, a diabetes drug linked to ketoacidosis and kidney disease
- Accutane, an acne drug that can cause Crohn’s Disease, miscarriage and birth defects, depression, and suicide
- Benicar, a blood pressure medication linked with severe gastrointestinal problems
- Yaz or Yasmin, birth control drugs linked to serious or fatal heart and blood disorders
- Xarelto, a blood thinner that can cause uncontrollable bleeding for which there is no antidote
Do you have a case? Contact us today to consult with an attorney at our firm.
The Law is On Your Side!
Drug companies have a duty to create safe and effective products that are properly tested and researched beforethey are sold to consumers. Sadly, pharmaceutical companies frequently market unreasonably risky drugs to patients, and the result is injury or death. In fact, more than 40,000 people die as a result of dangerous pharmaceuticals each year despite the regulatory oversight of the FDA.
Pharmaceutical companies are, by law, strictly liable for any drugs that are deemed defective or unreasonably dangerous to the public. Our drug litigation lawyers in Tampa are unafraid to take on large drug companies in order to bring our clients maximum compensation for their suffering. Boasting more than 200 years of collective legal experience, our attorneys have achieved a history of successes both inside and outside of the courtroom and are prepared to do what it takes to ensure that your rights are protected.
To schedule a free consultation with a member of our team, please call us at (813) 774-3341.