ATTORNEY RONALD D. DARRIGO
Senior Partner Ronald D. Darrigo brings nearly 30 years of legal experience to Darrigo & Diaz, as well as the belief that all clients deserve exceptional and individualized service. Since becoming licensed to practice in Florida in 1986, Attorney Darrigo has spent years refining his skills both in personal injury law and criminal defense.
Experience as a Former Prosecutor
Prior to joining the firm, Attorney Darrigo served as an Assistant State Attorney for the Thirteenth Judicial District. As a former prosecutor, he is equipped with an insider’s view of how the government handles criminal cases, the tactics they use, and their intent when working to convict and penalize defendants.
This rare insight often proves invaluable to clients and enables Attorney Darrigo to better protect the freedoms and futures of those who stand accused. Additionally, he has gained further experience and insight serving as a lecturer and expert for DUI Seminars for the Florida Prosecuting Attorney’s Association.
Memberships and Bar Admissions
- The Section of Trial Practice
- The Hillsborough County Bar Association
- The State Bar of Florida (1986)
- The U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida(1986)
- The U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit (1986)
- Stetson University College of Law (1986)
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of South Florida, Tampa (1982)
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance