Pebble Creek Injury Lawyers
Always on the go and always on the grow, the Gulf Coast of Central Florida remains one of the hottest places in the country for young professionals and young families. Connected to theme parks, golf clubs, and fabulous beaches, locals have no end of choices to enjoy themselves.
So, it’s nice to have a quiet place to call home. Pebble Creek fits that description. Spread out and smaller than most of the suburbs around Tampa, it nevertheless faces all the challenges of existence as the rest of the state. This means possible car accidents, work injuries, and slip-and-fall accidents, all of which are much easier to deal with if you have a good personal injury lawyer attorney on your side.
Luckily for Pebble Creek citizens, the law offices of Darrigo & Diaz are there to help when needed. With our experience and knowledgeable staff, we bring almost 20 years of experience to your side when you have to deal with either the courts or your own insurance company. Call today at (813) 774-3341 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for a no-risk free consultation.
Representing Personal Injury Victims in Pebble Creek After Their Accident
Darrigo & Diaz can handle any case where an injury has been caused by someone’s negligence, wrongdoing, or intentional acts. Past case types in our successful track record include:
- Car accidents • Catastrophic injury • Truck accidents
- Slip and fall accidents • Wrongful death • Bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents • Traumatic brain injury • Construction accidents
- Bus accidents • Cruise ship accidents • Dangerous drugs
- Motorcycle accidents • Dog bites • Drunk driving accidents
- Nursing home abuse • Negligent security • Mass tort, class action suits
- Pedestrian accidents • Defective products • Spinal cord injury
- Swimming pool accidents • Work injuries • Hurricane damage claims
Legal Advocates for Pebble Creek Injury Victims
One of the more sparsely populated unincorporated suburbs in the Tampa Metro area, Pebble Creek is a bit more laid back than the rest of Central Florida. With a population of a little over 10,000, Pebble Creek’s growth has been a bit slower than the rest of the area. According to Niche, Pebble Creek ranks among the Top 20 Best Places to Raise a Family and Best Suburbs in Florida.
The home of the Pebble Creek Golf Course, housing, and cost of living prices in the unincorporated fall right in the middle of the nation’s median. With an unemployment rate lower than the national average and a rate of housing appreciation of 5.8% over the past 10 years, Pebble Creek has plenty of space to grow.
Darrigo & Diaz proudly serves this community, helping injury victims seek the compensation they need to move on with their lives. If you have been hurt, don’t trust the insurance process to give you all the benefits you need to recover financially. Work alongside personal injury attorneys experienced in working with the Hillsborough County and district court system. We advocate for you and increase your chances of reaching a reasonable settlement offer accounting for all of your damaged areas. When you can’t find such an offer, our attorneys are prepared to fight for your case in the court system we have become so familiar with.
Peggle Creek residents should never hesitate to consult with an attorney following a catastrophic accident or extensive personal property damages caused by extreme events. Reach out to attorneys in Pebble Creek to learn about your legal rights and to fight for the compensation you need.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer in Pebble Creek Increases Your Chances of Obtaining Compensation
Despite the popular image of an accident victim sitting on the witness stand, most people would really rather not go to court if it can be avoided. Lawyers included as, like most firms, Darrigo & Diaz rarely go to court when there’s are other options available to resolve an injury claim. If we can work something out with your insurance company or the other party without bringing in legal proceedings, that’s optimal. Either way, we only get paid when you do.
However, sometimes there’s no other option but to go to court, particularly when dealing with insurance companies. Regardless of how much the policyholder has paid in premiums or how on time they’ve been with their payments, those companies make their profit by not paying out in claims. It’s nothing personal, it’s just business.
Being represented by a personal injury lawyer ensures that the insurer takes your claim seriously and knows that you’ve been thorough with your documentation. Our Pebble Creek personal injury attorneys are prepared to fight back against any excuses to deny coverage or reject your claim altogether. We also help injury victims avoid common mistakes that can jeopardize their ability to seek reasonable compensation. And, as discussed above, we will not hesitate to file a lawsuit and take your case to court when other options have been exhausted.
In all, a personal injury lawyer simplifies the claims process for you while keeping you informed every step of the way. When you want help documenting your losses, proving the extent of your injury, and preparing for the most common roadblocks insurers throw up in the way of injured claimants, then it’s time to enlist a lawyer to fight alongside you.
Most Important Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Pebble Creek
There are ways to help yourself out after a car accident or other personal injury incident when it comes to getting money from an insurance company representing the liable party. Of course, the best thing you can do is call an experienced Pebble Creek personal injury attorney like the ones at Darrigo & Diaz. However, in the time before then, here are some steps to take to help your possible case.
- Call 9/11 to report the accident to the proper authorities. This is not only the law in most cases, but it has many down-the-road benefits. The official police record is necessary when pursuing a claim, and the more you cooperate with an investigation, the better your chances of establishing fault and causation for your injury later on.
- If you or another party is visibly injured, call an EMT. Do not hesitate with this, even if it’s only aches and bruises. Some injuries may not be initially visible but can cause great pain in the future. If the EMT recommends further medical care, again, do not hesitate to follow their recommendations. In fact, it’s a good idea to see your regular care provider in the days following the accident in case any injuries are going unnoticed.
- Document the accident scene. Most of us carry smartphones these days, so take as many pictures as you can, of the automobiles, the accident site, the weather, injuries, road condition, etc. Also, if they’re willing, interview the other parties in the accident with the voice recorder on most phones. Because technology isn’t always dependable, it’s not a bad idea to carry a disposable camera and a pen and some paper in your glove compartment.
- Don’t talk too much to anyone, especially insurers. When you exchange insurance information, when you talk to the police, even when you talk to your own insurance agent, do not say more than is absolutely necessary. Just tell the other party the contact information that is required and no more. Never guess what the other party was doing that contributed to the accident and never, ever admit blame to anyone.
Call a Pebble Creek Injury Attorney After Your Accident
The last and most important step after any car accident or personal injury scenario is to call the attorneys at Darrigo & Diaz to help you get the compensation you need. Our attorneys have over 200 years of cumulative experience, and our staff is dedicated to getting the best payout possible with the least amount of headache. Your consultation is free, and we always provide the best advice possible for your unique situation. Call us at (813) 774-3341 or contact us online to get started.