Tampa Class Action & Victims Fund Attorneys
We hear you. We believe you. If you’ve been injured by a company or product included in a class action lawsuit, Darrigo & Diaz is here to make it right.
We believe that one person can make a difference. If a large company, organization, or municipality has caused you harm, you deserve to have your voice heard.
At Darrigo & Diaz, our Tampa Class Action and Mass Tort Attorneys have decades of experience helping individuals and their families fight for the justice and compensation they are owed. Whether you are a victim of abuse or suffering from a serious medical illness caused by hazardous exposures, we understand the pain, anger, and frustration you are feeling. Trust us to hold your wrong-doers accountable.
What is a class action lawsuit?
A class action lawsuit is a type of personal injury claim that involves large groups of people who have experienced physical, emotional, or financial harm due to the negligence of a corporation, organization, or municipality. The combined voices of dozens or hundreds of plaintiffs can speak louder than individuals. Mass tort lawsuits provide strength in numbers.
The Tampa Class Action Attorneys at Darrigo & Diaz understand the complexities of class action and mass tort lawsuits. For over 20 years, we have represented hundreds of Tampa Bay clients in personal injury and insurance claim lawsuits. We have the resources and expertise to hold even the most powerful corporations accountable for their actions.
Types of class action cases that we handle
Darrigo & Diaz is currently representing Tampa Bay clients in the following class action cases:
Boy Scouts of America Sexual Abuse Victims Fund
November 16, 2020 is the deadline to hold the Boy Scouts of America accountable for sexual abuse experienced while in the organization. Darrigo & Diaz is here to help you find the strength to tell your story. You can file a claim with complete anonymity and confidentiality, and we will then fight to get you compensated.
World Trade Center Victim Compensation Fund
You only have two years from the time of diagnosis or death to file a claim with the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund and World Trade Center Health Program. Darrigo & Diaz is helping the first responders, families of victims, residents, and volunteers who became seriously ill or died due to exposure to toxic dust and debris in Lower Manhattan in the wake of the terrorist attack.
Why choose our Tampa Mass Tort Attorneys to represent you?
- You will receive individualized care and attention. Our Tampa Mass Tort Attorneys are dedicated to helping you and your family achieve justice. We’re available to answer your questions, listen to your concerns, and guide you through the entire process.
- You can remain completely anonymous. When it comes to reporting sexual abuse, we understand the severity, sensitivity, and difficulty of coming forward. Our Tampa Mass Tort Attorneys will handle your case with compassion and discretion.
- You will not have to pay for our services unless we secure compensation for you. Darrigo & Diaz never charge clients upfront. You win or pay nothing – it’s that simple.
- You can trust our experience and proven track record to fight for everything you deserve. Led by Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney Nadine Diaz, our Tampa Mass Tort Attorneys are an esteemed member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®. To date, we’ve secured over 200-million in settlements and verdicts.
- You can receive a 100% free, no-obligation case evaluation without ever coming into our office. As Tampa’s e-firm, Darrigo & Diaz offers remote services. You can meet with us and retain our services from the comfort of your home.
Time is running out to file your claim. Contact Darrigo & Diaz immediately.
Call 813-774-3341 to schedule your free, confidential consultation
Have you suffered sexual abuse at the hands of a Boy Scout leader or volunteer? Did you or a loved one become seriously ill or die after being exposed to toxic dust after the 9/11 terrorist attack in Lower Manhattan? You have the right to seek justice, but you must act fast to meet the claims deadlines for both lawsuits.
At Darrigo & Diaz, our Tampa Class Action Attorneys understand that taking action is not always easy. It requires you to relive painful memories and confront difficult situations. That’s why our experienced Tampa injury lawyers will simplify the process for you. But you must first take the first step.
Contact our Tampa Class Action Attorneys immediately for a free, confidential phone consultation. We will talk to you about your potential case and advise you on how to file a claim. If you decide to hire us to represent you, we promise to fight tirelessly until justice has been served for you.
Call 813-774-3341 right now