Boyette Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’ve been hurt in an accident in Boyette, you may be eligible to pursue financial compensation for any damages you suffered. The Boyette personal injury lawyers Darrigo & Diaz have served the community for over 20 years and are dedicated to pursuing the greatest amount possible for your injuries. No matter what kind of accident you’ve been in, we want to help you pursue the funds you need for a full recovery.
Whether you’ve been in a car accident, truck accident, slip and fall, or suffered an injury from any other event, you stand a much better chance of recovering the maximum possible when you acquire legal counsel for your case. The law firm of Darrigo & Diaz can guide you through the complicated legal process, advise you on settlement negotiations, fight for a fair amount, and represent you in court should your case go to trial. Even if you never need to go to court, having our experienced legal team at your back can help you in the long run.
Get in touch with us today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to go over the details of your injury case. Call us at (813) 774-3341 or contact us online at your convenience.
Representing Personal Injury Victims in Boyette After Their Accident
Darrigo & Diaz can handle any case where an injury has been caused by someone’s negligence, wrongdoing, or intentional acts. Past case types in our successful track record include:
- Car accidents • Catastrophic injury • Truck accidents
- Slip and fall accidents • Wrongful death • Bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents • Traumatic brain injury • Construction accidents
- Bus accidents • Cruise ship accidents • Dangerous drugs
- Motorcycle accidents • Dog bites • Drunk driving accidents
- Nursing home abuse • Negligent security • Mass tort, class action suits
- Pedestrian accidents • Defective products • Spinal cord injury
- Swimming pool accidents • Work injuries • Hurricane damage claims
Darrigo & Diaz are the Boyette Personal Injury Attorneys for You
Serving Hillsborough county residents for over 20 years, your legal representation with Darrigo & Diaz are intimately familiar with the court system that a Boyette personal injury case would utilize. If you were to stand outside the courthouse on Michigan Avenue on any given day, the chance of spotting one of our seasoned attorneys or other talented staff members is quite good.
Though Boyette is one of the smaller towns in Hillsborough county, with just around 7000 residents, its history is rich, and there’s plenty to do. Established primarily by its location along a major early rail line, the town was named by Sarah Boyette, widow to her husband Samuel Thomas Boyette. The family stuck by the town through thick and thin, even after the railroad was removed, and still owns a small portion of their former farming estate today.
With plenty of parks and greenspace, like Boyette Springs Park, the Bell Creek Nature Preserve, Stephen J. Wortham Park, and the Rhodine Scrub Preserve and Trails, you can experience the beauty of Florida without having to drive more than a few miles. If recreational activities are more your speed, there’s plenty of golf nearby, as well as basketball and tennis courts, bike paths and trails, and playgrounds for the kids.
With all the activities available in Boyette, occasionally accidents happen. Florida has some of the worst car accident statistics in the US, for example, with over 400,000 crashes a year. And even though Boyette may be a bit sleepier than some of the bigger, more bustling sunshine state cities like Orlando or Tampa, the possibility of an injury always exists.
If you or a loved one is ever injured in Boyette, we want Darrigo & Diaz to be the names you remember when you start looking for legal guidance and representation. When your financial and medical recovery is on the line, be sure to seek an attorney with a history in your area and the knowledge of your local court system needed to seek the best outcome.
Fight for Your Right to Fair Compensation
If you get hurt due to someone else’s negligence or misbehavior, you may have a case to pursue certain individuals, employers or other legal entities for damages. Any personal injury case will need to establish who was at fault for any accident or event that led to someone getting hurt. In legal terms, there are always four pieces to proving negligence.
- Duty of care — Legal duty exists between any 2 interacting parties to exercise a certain level of care that another reasonable person would exercise in that situation. For example, if two people are walking towards each other on a sidewalk, both individuals have a certain duty to each other to allow a safe amount of space when passing. If this duty didn’t exist, we’d likely all be bonking into each other, resulting in quite a lot more spontaneous sidewalk injuries.
- Breach of Duty — One party must be proven to have violated their duty. To continue the example, if one of the sidewalkers is in a rush, and accidentally runs into someone, knocking them over and injuring them, it may be found that they failed to act within their legal duty.
- Causation — The plaintiff must prove that any damages they’re pursuing were caused by the defendant’s breach of duty.
- Damages — Any claims by the plaintiff must be able to be compensated through the legal system, generally in the form of a monetary payment.
Common damages covered in a settlement or court award include:
- Medical treatment costs
- Future treatment costs
- Income lost because of the injury
- Out of pocket expenses
- Compensation for damaged or lost property
Darrigo & Diaz can help you aim for the maximum amount legally allowed to reimburse you for your damages. We will fight tirelessly for the optimal outcome for your case, and we can start as soon as possible. Our Boyette personal injury attorneys will get started on your case as soon as we can establish the details of your case in a free consultation.
Get Legal Help for Your Injuries Today
Accidents happen every day, and a scary amount of them can change a life forever. Unfortunately, we can’t go back in time and keep them from happening, but we can move forward and attempt to recover as much as possible. Seeking the help of a Boyette personal injury attorney is a great way to boost your chances of a full recovery, and Darrigo & Diaz are ready to help.
Give us a call at (813) 774-3341 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation today.