01 Apr 2020
Attention Referring Attorneys: How to Move Forward During Coronavirus.
Posted By Darrigo & Diaz
Now’s the best time to clean out your legal closet and get stalled injury cases moving so you can earn referral fees and thrive during this crisis.
If you’re like the rest of us attorneys right now, you’re either in your home office trying to get your bearings, or you’re in your regular office with a skeleton crew trying to keep things moving as normal. And whereas this “new normal” presents many challenges, it also affords the opportunity to take inventory of your case pipelines.
Many of you will have a few injury cases that have stalled and need to get moving. Whether it be because of complex liability issues or a medical diagnosis that needs to be developed with significant financial resources, whatever the case…we get it.
But what if there was a way for you to partner with another firm to quickly get those cases into litigation so you can turn this crisis into a way of making your client happy and making extra revenue for your firm?
My name is Nadine Diaz and I’m a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer here in Tampa. At Darrigo & Diaz we have over 20 years of experience litigating injury cases. We’ve been awarded over $200-million in settlements and verdicts and we’ve earned a reputation of fighting insurance companies for every last penny. We have the resources to go to trial and do so multiple times every year.
Truth be told, we have a stable of attorneys in Hillsborough and Pinellas counties that refer their auto accident and slip & fall cases to us for one reason and one reason only: we move efficiently and expertly to maximize the recovery for clients and the referral fees for you…in the most expedited time-frame.
We’re not a mill, but rather a litigating machine.
When you refer a case to us, we quickly open the file, review the case, communicate with the client, assess the developmental needs and then move the case into litigation immediately to begin discovery.
Here’s a breakdown of the D&D Referral Process:
- Upon notification by you of a possible referral, our team will make arrangements to retrieve the file. We will then open the case immediately within our Client Management System and prepare to file the complaint.
- We will provide you with the written retainer agreement, proper associating documents, and confirmation of adhering to Florida Bar Rules regarding attorney-to-attorney referrals.
- At specified 30, 60, or 90-day case milestones, an electronic update is made to your office advising you of the status of the case.
- Upon settlement, your office will be immediately notified that a resolution has been reached, along with the details of the settlement.
- Upon expedited disbursement, your referral fee is promptly paid to you along with copies of applicable documents.
- To respect your prior professional relationship with the clients, we will advise the client to contact YOU (the original referring attorney) for all future legal questions or needs.
From a sheer business perspective, the Coronavirus has us all worried about our clients, our employees, and frankly, the health of our firms. But these hurdles disrupting your workflow can also present opportunities to move stubborn cases so you can increase your income and decrease the stress of having a case that is going nowhere.
If you have an auto accident or slip & fall injury case that has stalled for whatever reason, give us a call today so we can talk about it. We’ll quickly then move that case into litigation so we can reach a positive, rapid outcome for you and your client.
To discuss your case today, call me now at 813-877-5548 and let’s get moving. You can also email me at [email protected] Finally, please feel free to read our hundreds of Google reviews. You can do so here