13 Mar 2020
D&D Coronavirus Update
Posted By Darrigo & Diaz
The World Health Organization has declared the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak a pandemic. While numerous events, social gatherings and meetings are being cancelled throughout Tampa Bay, at Darrigo, Diaz & Darrigo & Diaz, we are fully prepared and technologically equipped to maintain operations without disruption.
Contact and meet with us without ever leaving your home
At Darrigo & Diaz, we offer paperless, digital processes to provide immediate and convenient services to our clients. And with consideration to concerns about coronavirus exposure risks, we would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the digital accommodations we provide. For example:
- You can contact us via phone and email.
- You can sign documents electronically via your phone or computer using DocuSign, a fast, secure and entirely paperless application that eliminates the need of coming into our office.
We place our clients and their families’ well-being first. If you have questions or concerns about your current case or legal matter, do not hesitate to contact us now through any of the afore-mentioned channels.
Injured in a Tampa Bay accident? Hire us without coming to our office.
Being injured in an accident is a traumatic experience that leaves you feeling hurt, confused and unsure about what comes next. Now, with the added stress of the coronavirus pandemic, you may be feeling even more anxious about taking the next step.
Darrigo & Diaz is here to help. Through our digital approach, you can contact, meet and hire us without having to come to our office. Here’s how:
- If you are injured in an accident, contact us immediately by phone. An attorney will speak to you directly and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- To retain our legal representation, you can sign all necessary documents electronically using DocuSign on your phone or computer. This will put us to work for you within minutes.
- We will communicate with you through your preferred channel and provide frequent status updates so that you remain informed at all times.
- If you have questions or concerns about your case, you can contact us via phone, email or video chat.
Don’t let fears of coronavirus keep you from obtaining the legal representation you need and deserve. Call us now at 813-774-3341.